Airtel and TNM unlimited free browsing trick for 2016




 Hello guys, it’s the sharing season and so we keep rolling out available free internet trick. Today we would be moving south-wards to Malawi and I would be dropping this Airtel free internet trick. This Airtel free internet trick is unlimited and was confirmed working as at the time of this post and surprisingly, the same settings can be applied on TNM network to get free internet though I cant guarantee it to be unlimited.
  Airtel Nigeria is also browsing for free on troid vpn but the issue with it is the stability and with such I cant post it because of the negative and positive review it would get.  The Airtel Malawi free internet trick involves the use of JWP vpn to surf for free but if it connects and doesn’t power all apps then use auto-proxy app to make it power all your apps. Scroll below to receive the settings.


REQUIREMENTS:
1.       An Android device
2.       An Airtel or TNM simcard
3.       Your simcard card should have small amount of data so that you can download the required apps 

PROCEDURES:
1.       Click here link1 or here link2 to download jwp vpn
2.       Open the vpn and install
3.       Click here to get the settings for jwp vpn
Some people might complain that its not powering all apps so follow the below procedures
1.       Click here or here to download auto proxy
2.       Install and input a configuration like this. Proxy: 199.231.84.53 or 199.167.133.154 Port: 80 and then connect and enjoy free internet!


Note: This post is for educational purpose only!

  Follow us on twitter @Technohexes or click here to follow us
Click here to like our facebook page



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I'm an inquitive dude who is out to explore and conquer Tech demands.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com