Airtel and Safaricom free internet/ browsing tweak for Jan 2016



 It’s the festive season of Christmas and everyone is busy sharing gifts and goodwill messages. Some people might stick to tradition by sending seasonal greeting cards but I bet most people would need the internet to send messages and videos to their friends and love ones on social media platform. Now sending those videos and messages require data and that’s where this post comes in.
 This post is for Kenyan Safaricom and Airtel users only. Two weeks ago the Psiphon Safaricom unlimited free internet trick that was lying low suddenly went viral and eventually it got blocked and those that were using it have gone back to data subscription while others who insist on free browsing are using dns to browse for free. DNS is a slow-painful form of free browsing which your ISP cant(never) close because queries are sent in a trickish method and apps that does such are slow-dns, vpn-over-dns and your-freedom. Your-freedom is super fast when we browse on udp or tcp ports, what makes it slow is when we select a server on dns. Finally, those on my whatsapp should click here to add me up because I changed my phone number and my apologies to those who I couldn’t reply to their messages.
 This post is an update to an old post and this trick involves tweaking to get free gigabytes for Airtel and Safaricom and once the free gigabytes are activated, it can be used for browsing on your PC, Microsoft devices, Iphones, java, android etc.

REQUIREMENTS:
1.       An Android mediate device like Tecno, Infinix, Lenovo, Itel, Injoo etc
2.       For favorable results, get a new Safaricom or Airtel line
3.       Patience is the major key

PROCEDURES TO GET AIRTEL 4gb+ FREE DATA
1. Write down this imei which is for 1gb 353756064280 but if you want others imeis for 4gb+  and others then click here.

2. After you are done copying the imei, add any digits to make the imei number up to 15 digits and when i did mine i got this 353756064280453. Now use the below procedures to tweak the imei on your device.

3. When you are done tweaking, dial *544*4# to activate the free gigabytes and then you would receive a message notifying you of your free data.

PROCEDURES TO GET SAFARICOM 4gb+ FREE DATA
1. Write down this imei 358257061784  But if you want to get all the imei's for 4gb+ then click here,

2.  Now add any digits to the imei number to make it 15 digits and when i did mine i got this 358257061784652

3. Now use the below procedures to tweak the imei you generated and when you are done tweaking, use your android custom browser(not operamini) to visit www.safaricom.com/bundles to redeem your free data.

4. Now dial *544#  to view your free data

 Procedures on changing imei number:
1. First of all click here link1or here link2 to download and install
Mobileuncle
MTK
tool if you don’t have it.
2. Open the mobile uncle tool and scroll to
Engineering mode (MTK)
and click it.
3. Click on CDS information
4. Click the Radio information and you will get
phone 1 and phone 2.
Depending on the sim imei you wish to change,
phone 1 is sim 1 and
phone 2 is sim 2
5. To change sim 1 imei number, touch phone 1
and in the
popup, touch the AT+
6. Once you touch the Key board will pop up.
In the key board you type any single letter
and cancel only the letter you have type.
Immediately you can notice the scribes that is
required for you It looks like AT+EGMR=1,7""
7. Click the first row and after 7 you can
notice the simple "" delete the last inverted
comma and type the imei number
you generated
8. Verify the typed imei numbers,
then close the inverted commas "
9. Click the SEND AT COMMAND
10. Once the pop up display indicates AT
command successfully send.
11. Reboot your phone and apply the above procedures to redeem your free data


Note: This post is for educational purpose because tweaking of imei is illegal in most countries 

Click on the image below to visit our new website for more tricks!

www.techmilitant.blogspot.com


https://www.facebook.com/techmilitant
www.twitter.com/TechMilitant
                              Follow us on twitter @TechMilitant or click here to follow us
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I'm an inquitive dude who is out to explore and conquer Tech demands.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

70 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work Pappi... Keep the good work coming... Big thanks from Kenya... Add me... +254719189280

qing said...

I get a text back on airtel tha my number is not authorized to use this service when i dial *544*4#

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your group +254729063106

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work bruh. Charlie, Kenya.

Anonymous said...

The Safaricom codes aren't working

Anonymous said...

Anyone who succeeded to get his hands into the hidden imeis?

Unknown said...

Add me 0729791918

Anonymous said...

Hey Pappi gotta say that this is the best xmas present I've received keep up the good work bro!
plz add me to ur whatsapp grp-0729620055

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, thanks so much. Please add me 0725911601

Unknown said...

Pappi,kindly add me 0724611377

Anonymous said...

thanks pappi keep updating us

Unknown said...

add me +254712909008

Unknown said...

Hey pappi add me to Nigerian what's app group Thanks

Unknown said...

Pappi. Please add me to Nigerian what's app group Thanks. 07061197796

Unknown said...

you only post a trick after it has been closed. psiphon has been there bt u have never posted those settings.. i also hear that psiphon is working with orange kenya bt getting those settings pple tell us to pay.. there is also another trick that people are using to get 4gb from safaricom now bt am sure ur going to post it when safaricom have closed it again, we are always here to post our numbers for u to add us to whatsapp bt its like ur counting number of comments. all those surveys after postiong a code are not necessary, its like ur sympathising to bob collymore and entire safaricom team, jst post the code and if u don't av it simply say u dont.. last year u posted a trick of finch vpn, three months after i had bn using it.. post ua number here, we get it.. if its true there is a whatsapp group for all this tricks, then someone who is generous enough to share with a next brother add me +254790193355

Unknown said...

Hey Pappi please add me to your whatsapp group 0790963190
thanks

Anonymous said...

add mi 0719431356

Unknown said...

hey pappi pliz add me 0702220243

Anonymous said...

Hey pappi add me to your group,+254701650625

Abbas Mohamed Salim said...

Hey papi ad me +254717803000

Anonymous said...

Add me, +2540717835408

Unknown said...

Add me to your group +254714522718

kayter stephen said...

i kinda almost have the sentiments as the +Lameck. I've posted my number in most of your post but you've never really added me to your group. Honestly, the only trick that has ever worked for me is the FinchVpn trick; and it was awesome.
For that one time, I thank you, but help me out here- I need the inside scoop(need to know when things go down, not when the dust has settled).
But if it's any consolation, I follow your blog and hope for another trick that'll work.

kayter stephen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi people...
winc0m here. There is a great oppotunity to increase productivity in the line of tweaking. Safaricom has proved to be serious in shutting down doors to tweaking but i dont think they will always win. Currently there are some possible open ports that even safaricom cant close. it is impossible to close something that someone is using. So do me a favour... just delete all those finch ports and let me unlock them to be used with other vpn servers. also dont keep trying to access them with finch. wait for a new trick as soon as ports are open.

PEACE

Unknown said...

There is a huge number of whatsapp requests to be added to the group. Whatsapp groups holds a maximum of 100 members... that being the case we are working on a way to creat a group with much space to hold more members. Just take also it that PAPPY will always openly post a trick to this blog and we dont share tricks to the whatsapp group. I heard someone complain that the members of the whatsapp group get first hand tricks before they are published. That is not true.... you can always reach us in this blog and interact with us through the emails.
We regret the fact that the whatsapp cant accommodate all members from around the world and we are working on ways to resolve this issue.We wish to be near everybody and interact and learn from one another.

I personally give you my word that everyone in this blog is important to us. We dont segregate on basis of gender, ethnicity or race.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Unknown said...

Ur links on getting 4gb imei are not working ...av bn using so much bundles n no fruits.....pls help 0704762972

Unknown said...

Add +254706327459

cytech said...

hy imma big tweak fan..add me asap 0702781515

cytech said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cytech said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cytech said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

please add me to the group. 0729018439.

Anonymous said...

Please add me to the group
0505791325

Anonymous said...

PLEASE ADD TO WHAYSAPP +254702926635

Unknown said...

Add me sire 0654766056

Unknown said...

+255654766056

Anonymous said...

Hi pappi, thanks xo much for good work, i request you please add me on your whatsup group 0710663671,plz i request

Anonymous said...

hey add me please +254711850000

Anonymous said...

heycan you guys add me up in that group 0702871620, thanks

Anonymous said...

Kindly add me to the whatsapp group +254713167366

Unknown said...

add me plizz professional hacker
0726696064

Anonymous said...

dude plz add me +265991447495

Anonymous said...

Hey, kindly add me to the whatsapp group, 0717621305,Tamana

Unknown said...

Plz add me to the whatsapp group.....we can figure this tweaks together...0718272469...Anto...

Anonymous said...

Pappi/ Winc0m jr great work add me me 2 watsap grup 0729713814

Anonymous said...

hi guys winc0m here...
Of late i had gone into exile. There had been a lot of happenings here and there but as tweakers we never loose hope. As you can all see PAPPI had stopped tweaking for Kenya since most of the tricks he gave out got blocked. The reason was business men who untill now have messed around selling tricks. this has made ISP always suspect something fishy before someone rocking the tweaks.

A group of Idiots have been calling Saf inquiring of tricks and this has made me very ungry. But i still believe PAPPI has a big heart and wont leave you thirsty for long. there are plenty of tricks just that we wont trust any1.

in the meantime ensure everyphone is MTK CHIP AND ROOTED.

Unknown said...

Add mi 0715775170

Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping us posted...kindly add +254724139038

Unknown said...

Add 0727974185

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

free airtel internet finally hacked,,get unlimited free internet by just top up 10mb and
use it forever....1500sh one time payment...email abdisein@gmail.com.......watch youtube in hd=1080p quality....

Unknown said...

Add 0717724511

Unknown said...

Add me to your group sir my number is 0717724511

Unknown said...

Add me to you group sir:0720313699

simon said...

Add mi 0707752930

Unknown said...

I dont think its right telling people to just add digits to the imei when you know it is actually calculated. I reccomend them to use imei.info/cal so that they get the exact imei number. In addition to that, if you try a wrong Imei three times, your line is closed like completely. Otherwise, add me to the assap group too +254726442087. Currently there is a new trick. And guys, I don't know why we Kenyans are kinda jealousy, I am in a certain Nigerian group and they are helping each other 'steal' maximumly.

Unknown said...

admin ni add hapo group pliz... 0700683765-HUBERT

Unknown said...

Add 0726765009

Unknown said...

Add 0726765009

Unknown said...

add me to the group 0720286489

Unknown said...

Add me +254714816880 please

Unknown said...

Add me +254714816880 please

Unknown said...

i have tried to generate for the past 4days and am unable...whats happening?....anyone with a new trick?

root@kelvins said...

ni add hapo jo kwa hio group 0710470319 - root@kelvins

Unknown said...

hey add me to your whatsapp group +254728228808

Unknown said...

Add 0700353030

Anonymous said...

All was working well until today. I don't know what safaricom have done to their website where we used to redeem the free bundles. Am like sooo saaad right now.
#+254 0713175473..admin do add me to your group..
My regards

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great work you are doing. Please add me to your Whatsapp group +18139126582. Thanks.

Used PC said...

Nice Blog Post !